Even though it’s still autumn, I find myself thinking, “It’s already Christmas?” as I reminisce about Christmases from my childhood.
When I was little, we’d order a Christmas cake from the neighborhood tobacco shop (which also doubled as a small grocery store) and pick it up there.
That fresh cream Christmas cake, packed in a round Styrofoam box, was a special treat I always looked forward to at Christmas.
Going to pick it up with my family was also a time I really enjoyed.
Now, that tobacco shop is long gone.
My parents’ house isn’t there anymore either.
Christmas back then was so much fun.
No.115864 gwaba
26/09/30 15:15:49
Even though it’s still autumn, I find myself thinking, “It’s already Christmas?” as I reminisce about Christmases from my childhood.
When I was little, we’d order a Christmas cake from the neighborhood tobacco shop (which also doubled as a small grocery store) and pick it up there.
That fresh cream Christmas cake, packed in a round Styrofoam box, was a special treat I always looked forward to at Christmas.
Going to pick it up with my family was also a time I really enjoyed.
Now, that tobacco shop is long gone.
My parents’ house isn’t there anymore either.
Christmas back then was so much fun.
通報
返信コメント
まだコメントがありません